The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hi everyone!  I am looking into buying either a smaller tempering machine like the TF20 or TF10 Chocolate Tempering Machine or a chocolate melter and tempering myself.  I have been looking into buying a chocolate melter from Mol d'Art and came across the TF10 and TF20 on this site http://www.tcfsales.com/shopexd.asp?id=86 However, I haven't ever heard of them and can't find any online reviews.  So, I was hoping that someone can help me out and let me know what they would recommend.

Thanks!

Anne

Tags: melter, temperer

Views: 455

Replies to This Discussion

I've never heard of these before and it looks like it's not automated at all- i.e. you have to adjust to each of the tempering curve points yourself and can't leave it unattended. The pictures and explanation on the website aren't super clear either. I'd request more info from them and seek reviews from them as well as here to see how people actually using the machine feel about it. Let us know what you find!

-Nat

Thanks Nat.  I really appreciate your help.

Anne

Hello,

I've never used one, but in case you are interested, I did see a used one for sale on e-bay for $849. Click Here to go to the e-bay listing (current as of 11/16/2011 at 2:00 AM EST).

Bruce

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…