The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hello everyone.

Casa Franceschi is a US representative of Cacao San Jose, a Franceschi family owned cocoa bean plantation and production company from Venezuela since 1830. We supply cocoa beans of different varieties, cocoa butter, liquor, powder and cake both conventional and organic. 

We bring the products to our Miami warehouse and ship to our clients from there in smaller quantities.

Attaching our brochure here. Let me know if interested.

Views: 610

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I left a message for you on your member wall. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Sent you a message privately.

Thank you!

I am interested, please contact me.

Hi Tatiana,

I am very interested to getting more information and ordering details about the beans you have; it's a great selection. Please contact me.

Thank you,

Hello Michael,

Send me your email address to forward you the specs sheets. We sell beans in any quantities starting from 1 bag (60 kg = 132 lbs), our warehouse is in Miami, FL and from here we ship all over the US and abroad. What amount are you interested in?

Hi Titiana

Do you ship to Australia? Is so can you send me product prices and shipping costs etc

cheers

Deborah

Hi Deborah!

We sure do, please send me your zip code and city/town you are in to calculate the shipping cost. Also what quantity you would need - to figure if it's better to ship from Venezuela or the US.

Hi Tatiana,

I have two questions regarding your Nacional Beans:

1) Do you have powder or butter that is processed to be called "raw" (heat kept to below 120 degrees F)? 

2) I am fairly new to the chocolate world, and I am not familiar with the term "cake". I would have thought it is liquor, but I guess not since you list that separately.

Thank you,

Mack

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.