The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

What permit I need to start an online store only to resell chocolates?

Hello, everyone,

I have been searching in finding out what license(s) I need to start an online store only business. I am in San Francisco Bay Area. I don't have a store, extra employees, or a business address. I only want to have an online web store that I plan to resell chocolates.

The following is what I am applying now:
business license
Federal employer tax id EIN

I tried to contact health department of state regarding what permit I need, have no luck yet.

Any other permit/license I need?

Any other thing I should know about?


Thanks for your help.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

I keep trying to reach someone in California secretary of state in order to get some info about online resell permit & procedures, but could not success. Wondering if government has cut off more hours. Even through, I kept calling them morning and afternoon, just no one answer the phone.

If you have an online food business, would you be kindly share your experience?



Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service