The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I'm getting tired of having to manually cut 50 cacao beans every time I need to test a new purchase. I'm definitely in the need of a spiffy new guillotine. Try as I might though, I haven't been able to find one online. Can anyone direct me to the manufacturers/vendors?

Views: 719

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.datasweet.de/lab-mach/guillotine.htm
Here you go cheebs. There a little expensive - 869 euro plus vat plus shipping.
Thanks!

I knew it was going to be expensive... but that number still takes my breath away.
There is a company in Switzerland (naturally) that makes these and until this one I thought they were the only company in the world that made these.

Just FYI, the other one is also about US$1,000 plus tax and shipping. I don't remember the manufacturer but I can ask if you're interested, but the price is essentially the same.
Do you know what the other machine on the Teserba website is?
Paul:

Using Google Translate on the Trowal page I get the following:

The WSG 30/50 deburr your hardware from almost all materials on gently and easiest way quickly and inexpensively!

So it looks like it's a machine that will remove little unwanted bits from machined and molded parts.
I bought the magra from Teserba a few years ago and it was about $1000.
Would a pill spitter work? You can get those at any drug store for a couple bucks. You still have to do one at a time, but it would be a whole lot quicket than with a knife.
Lex

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…