The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hi, my name is Donna and I just became a member of this fantastic site!
I would love to meet fellow members in the Los Angeles area and plan future tastings and meetings!! I would love to venture around our great city and find all the best chocolate hot spots and plan some great fun around them. Please contact me if you are interested.

Tags: Tastings

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Donna and "Tastings" members. I'm LaTonja and have just joined this group, although I've been a member of "Startup Central". My family just opened (Feb 13) the premier chocolate hot spot located in Encino (17312-A Ventura Blvd, Encino - (818) 784-7714). We have been receiving rave reviews from the community and will be having our Grand Opening this Friday, May 8, 5:30pm. We plan on scheduling Chocolate parings with beer, wine and possibly tea, as well as other Chocolate events.

Also, after following, from a distance, Clays New York Chocolate Meetup, I have finally started a meetup group here in the Los Angeles area. The Encino Chocolate Lovers Meetup welcomes all lovers of real chocolate.

You can find The Chocolate Bar on: Yelp, Meetup.com, MyFoxLA Hotlist, Facebook and YouTube.

Stop by for a sipping chocolate or just to say hello.
La Tonja!
I am soo sorry that I just got this message! I have not been on the Chocolate life as you can see a long time!! How is business going? I now live in Encino and would love to come by and meet you!!
I am a chocolatier and I would love to get together and talk Chocolate!
You can check out my sites:... www.tiamochocolate.com and my blog at: www.mylifedippedinchocolate.com
Hope to see you soon!
Donna

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge