have been using my premier 2ltr wet stone grinder but have run into a potential disaster.
I have only used it 3 times so far and its been brilliant, however on my last run on it some sickly looking dark green/black liquid was coming out from the axle and wheels and running into the delicious chocolate!
Firstly I am unsure what it is, it kind of looks like car grease which is not good…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this