being a teenager and spending the night at a friends house. We snuck into the kitchen late one night to get seconds of the chocolate mousse that had been served with dinner. As we tried to quietly close the container, the top slipped inside and mousse sprayed out all around us. We carefully scraped up each drop and licked it off our fingers while trying to be quiet and giggling all the while. We went back upstairs happy and victorious!
My favorite chocolate is:
You need to be a member of The Chocolate Life to add comments!