I tasted a lot of excellent dark bars this year!
So I'm happy!
Here’s a list of my favourites.
Depending on my mood, the order can change.
- Szántó Tibor: San Cristobal Crudo (and more bars of his collection)
- Dandelion: Maya Mountain Belize
- Soma: Old School, Bachelor’s Hall and El Vigia
- Felchlin’s new couverture Costa Rica
- Bar Au Chocolat: Sambirano, Chiapas and Duarte Province
- Wilkies: Tumbes and Amazonas
- Marou: Treasure Island
- Tejas: Capistrano, Valero and Presidio
- Rogue: Balao
- Valrhona: Loma Sotavento
Maybe I forgot one...or two...