The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

You need to be a member of The Chocolate Life to add comments!

Join The Chocolate Life

Comment by ChocoFiles on March 14, 2013 at 6:48pm

The human powered winnower is my favorite part!

Comment by Dylan Butterbaugh on July 24, 2012 at 3:24pm

Hey Geert have an awesome holiday. In the meantime I'll be scaling up, so no rush. Vera I'm with you on the patience thing. If I know anyone headed to that part of the globe I'll have them take a few bars in their suitcase for ya.

Comment by Vera Hofman on July 24, 2012 at 2:41pm

Patience is not my main competence :-) Dylan I will let you know. I'm looking forward to September.

Comment by Vercruysse Geert on July 23, 2012 at 11:48am

Hi Dylan, I shall see to it. But first thing first, summerholiday in August and when I return it could be one of the priorities for September, so Vera some patience ;-)

Geert

Comment by Dylan Butterbaugh on July 22, 2012 at 3:43pm

Hi Geert, we just sent a box to Germany and the bars arrived in temper. Pretty happy about that. We would love to have our Manoa bars in Belgium. Feel free to write me via the contact form on our website. Vera let me know what you think after you try a few bars from Geerts.

Comment by Vera Hofman on July 22, 2012 at 2:13pm

Hi Dylan and Geert,  Nice bike :-) I would love to taste your chocolate! Geert keep me informed when you receive them. I'l be your first customer :-)

Comment by Vercruysse Geert on July 22, 2012 at 11:06am

Unique what you're doing Dylan, If you ever want to have your bars sold in Belgium, I'm interested in small crafted chocolate makers and I'm always honored to share the passion behind it.

Comment by Dylan Butterbaugh on July 18, 2012 at 4:39pm

Thanks Melanie. Next time your in Kailua come pay us a visit.

Comment by Melanie Boudar on July 18, 2012 at 6:02am

nice video, Dylan!

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service