F/S - Chocolate Molds - Austin TX

Sandy Phillips
@sandy-phillips
08/07/16 05:24:29PM
11 posts

Our chocolate company has recently closed and we have 200+ assorted molds to sell.

Please see the picture for the full inventory. We are asking $1100 for the lot, which works out to about $5/mold - most of these are $20+ each when purchased new.

We prefer one buyer take the entire lot, but please also email us if interested in smaller portions at DFDelicacies@Gmail.com. Shipping is included in the bulk price, and will depend on how many you want if asking about smaller lots.

Pictures are available at ChocolateWorld.com or Tomric.com. Use the Item# in the search field.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg  •  116KB

updated by @sandy-phillips: 08/07/16 05:34:23PM
Preston Stewart
@preston-stewart
01/15/17 02:49:12PM
24 posts

I know it was posted a while back...any of the molds still available?

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

kapil jain

kapil jain

Clay Gordon

@clay • yesterday • comments: 371
Posted a new Comment on @clay:
"Sheila -  I am partial to FBM's equipment on a price/performance basis. I as you also expressed interest in consulting services, I will be in touch via..."
Sheila

@sheila • yesterday • comments: 371
"I would be interested in the same consult service. Sheila"
Sheila

@sheila • yesterday • comments: 371
"Hi Clay, I am going from cottage chocolate making to commercial. I'm interested in a system that will temper and enrobe. I'm a start up but growing very..."
Greg Gould

@greg-gould • yesterday • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Cooling Case Purchase"
"I have a Hilliards and I love it!"
Joshua Neubauer

@joshua-neubauer • yesterday • comments: 0
Posted a response to "White Cocoa Butter Color - Better Tasting Alternatives"
"I was about to order a bottle for myself from Glarus. Shipping was $24 :/  I understand the Heat Safe Guarantee is mandatory for transfer sheets..."