F/S - Chocolate Molds - Austin TX

Sandy Phillips
@sandy-phillips
08/07/16 05:24:29PM
11 posts

Our chocolate company has recently closed and we have 200+ assorted molds to sell.

Please see the picture for the full inventory. We are asking $1100 for the lot, which works out to about $5/mold - most of these are $20+ each when purchased new.

We prefer one buyer take the entire lot, but please also email us if interested in smaller portions at DFDelicacies@Gmail.com. Shipping is included in the bulk price, and will depend on how many you want if asking about smaller lots.

Pictures are available at ChocolateWorld.com or Tomric.com. Use the Item# in the search field.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg  •  116KB

updated by @sandy-phillips: 08/07/16 05:34:23PM
Preston Stewart
@preston-stewart
01/15/17 02:49:12PM
23 posts

I know it was posted a while back...any of the molds still available?

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

Beryl Wells Hamilton2

@beryl-wells-hamilton2 • 18 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "alternatives to champion juicer"
"Clay, Thanks very much for the link to Compatible Technologies International. We live in northern Minnesota, and they are in Saint Paul, so we..."
MwlChocolate

@mwlchocolate • 18 hours ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on @mwlchocolate:
"Hi I'm looking for a tempering machine. 15-30 kg ideally.  I'm based in Staffordshire, England. winnower, cocoa mill and roaster also. Thanks"
Chocotoymaker

@chocotoymaker • yesterday • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Healthy Chocolate"
"HAHA,         Brad, I am with you on the eating chocolate for the health benefits a one part joke and one part a marketing ploy by the industry to..."
Alek Dabo

@alek-dabo • yesterday • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Help please! On Santha 40 Electrical problem":
"I've been using my Santha 40 seamlessly for over 3 years now but now the electrical box/variator gives me error messages and stops. I'm talking about the box..."
Brad Churchill

@brad-churchill • 2 days ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Healthy Chocolate"
"Haha!  Gretahass that was funny.  General statements about flavanols and UV protection...  Maybe I should just spread dark chocolate on my skin..."
Potomac Chocolate

@ben-rasmussen • 3 days ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Has anyone ever built a DIY ball mill?"
"That is true. I'm not sure what I was talking about.    Maybe I just saw 50%, not 40-50%..."
Clay Gordon

@clay • 3 days ago

FCIA Recognition of Excellence Nominations close in one week: https://fcia.wufoo.com/forms/r1lzjl7w1w9ri8n/