F/S - Dedy mini moulding machine with vibration table - Belgium (Oudenaarde near Ghent)

Jonas Hoekman
@jonas-hoekman
01/13/17 04:22:57AM
4 posts

Dedy mini moulding machine for sale in good condition. 
This is a table model which can handle around 23 kg of chocolate and in this offer the vibration table is included.
The machine is build in 2010 and you can find more information on http://www.dedy.de/en/products/covering-with-choclate-and-moulding/dedy-mini-moulding-machine/ and http://www.dedy.de/en/products/covering-with-choclate-and-moulding/dedy-vibrating-table/

Good for making bars and hollow figures. 

The machine is directly available for pickup after payment or payment with a bank cheque is also possible on pick up. 

The price I would like to have is 2950 euro excluding 21% VAT. 
The new price is 3500 euro for the mini moulding machine and 800 euro for the vibration table so total 4300 euro new price.

Dedy-wielmachine (1).jpg

updated by @jonas-hoekman: 01/13/17 04:25:34AM

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

ChocolateRegards

@chocolateregards • 28 minutes ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
Looking for source of Black Cocoa Powder
moragreid

@moragreid • 4 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Grenada - Home of Tree to Bar Chocolate Festival 2017 aka Grenada Chocolate Fest"
"If you copy and paste the URL into your browser (rather than clicking on it) it will come up."
garfoid

@garfoid • 5 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "What is the point in paraffin wax?"
" Kerry: Paraffin was commonly used in home made chocolates when I was a kid to avoid tempering - it is not used in chocolate these days. Thanks..."
Kerry

@kerry • 5 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "What is the point in paraffin wax?"
"Paraffin was commonly used in home made chocolates when I was a kid to avoid tempering - it is not used in chocolate these days."
garfoid

@garfoid • 23 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Sharing: Podcast episode about current cocoa surplus. Article about chocolate made at origin."
"Subscribed on Pocket Casts! Thanks so much for this! It's great! "
garfoid

@garfoid • 23 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "chocolate mold warmer?"
"Maybe its stupid, but a low tech solution would be a brick you've kept in an oven at a low temperature over night, then turn the oven off, leaving..."
garfoid

@garfoid • 23 hours ago • comments: 1
Posted a new Comment on Chocoa 2017 Prologue:
"Interesting post. I'd love to hear the outcome and what you took away, especially from the perspective of a moderator! "