SOLD F/S - Selmi Top Ex - Queens, NY

Fab1
@fab1
01/24/17 06:25:41AM
6 posts

Our company is moving into another production facility that already has ample chocolate production equipment in place. We are selling all of our own equipment and it is available for local pickup after 2/20/2017. Check out the other postings for the other equipment that's available. 

Selmi Top
purchased new in 2012
Tank capacity: 132lbs. Perfect for larger runs or coating applications.
Reg price: $26,825 - selling for $20,900
3-phase machine

Great condition. Comes with vibrating table.
Local pickup only. Freight elevator and loading dock available!

IMG_3700.JPG.jpg
IMG_3700.JPG.jpg  •  976KB

updated by @fab1: 01/30/17 07:07:30PM

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

Brad Churchill

@brad-churchill • 2 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "White Cocoa Butter Color - Better Tasting Alternatives"
"Josh, I can't answer the questions you asked of me.  I have had the occasion to use titanium dioxide for a couple of small special orders and for..."
hazel mountain daragh

@hazel-mountain-daragh • 2 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Sale - Bean to Bar production Equipment "
" chefpatissier: If you have more photos and videos I would like to know more about the machines. Do you have a contact email? I can be contacted..."
David Me

Deanna Moore

@deanna-moore • 14 hours ago • comments: 3
Posted a new Comment on @aimee-morrow:
"Hi Aimee,  I have Raw Organic Peruvian Cacao Nibs, Paste, Butter. Please let me know if you would like more info.  Best, Deanna"
Catherine2

@chocolats-passion • 16 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "High quality boxes for sale - great savings!"
"Update as of May 22:  the 4-truffles boxes and 12-truffles boxes have all been sold.  The only cases that remain are 7 cases of 12 boxes of the..."
Kristian Salvesen

@kristian-salvesen • 18 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "F/S - 10 Heart Shaped Chocolate Molds, Rigid Polycarbonate CW2348 - Oakland"
" @sweet-impact-mama @sweet-impact-mama @sweet-impact-mama I would prefer to sell them all at once but would be willing to break them up into two..."
chefpatissier

@chefpatissier • 20 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Sale - Bean to Bar production Equipment "
"If you have more photos and videos I would like to know more about the machines. Do you have a contact email?"