F/S - Allergen-free Molding Business and All Equipment (includes Rev 3210x)-NY $15,000

Chris Hofstedt
@chris-hofstedt
02/01/17 11:31:07AM
1 posts

Absolutely EVERYTHING that you need to get into the specialty chocolate business!

Includes:

Established Website with on-line purchasing

Trademark in place

Chocovision Revolation 3210x – Fully automatic chocolate tempering. Has stainless steel construction and state-of-the-art design and technology is the perfect solution for chocolate production facilities. ChocoVision's acclaimed microprocessor control card ensures tempering and maintaining chocolate within 2/10th of a degree Fahrenheit. This space-efficient machine can melt a minimum of three to a maximum of seventeen pounds of chocolate in about an hour. Sells new from $2,500. Features include:

• Large capacity - automatically tempers up to 10 lbs of chocolate in under one hour. includes brand new Holey Baffle ($199.00 value) to increase the capacity to 17 lbs
  • Fully controllable digital control panel
  • Fully automatic micro-processor using forced hot air
  • Bowl pause
  • Manual temperature adjustment (up to 130 degrees during the Melt Cycle, 95 degrees in Temper Mode)
  • Overnight (Standby) Mode
  • Set and hold temper point to 2/10ths of a degree Fahrenheit
  • Customized heat control
  • Designed to operate efficiently under the most demanding of circumstances
  • Customized Heat Control to better control the chocolate's viscosity
  • Includes cover/lid

Please click here to download the Rev X3210 Instruction Manual

3.5 shelf Frigidaire refrigerator, which accommodates half sheet pans

Panasonic microwave

Waring electric burner

Hundreds of molds for all occasions

Packaging materials, including pour and pack packaging for >100 bars, Colored foils in various sizes, & at least 1,000 bags

Shelving, storage rack and containers

24 half sheet pans

Air conditioner

Assorted other pots and other kitchen items (candy thermometer, measuring cups, scale, etc.)

All was all purchased new in 2013-2014 and is in excellent condition. Equipment has all been maintained to be free of peanuts, tree-nuts, milk, gluten, etc.

Business has achieved strong year-over-year growth each year since founding in 2014.

This business requires a separate space in your home or commercial space.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING ITEMS INDIVIDUALLY.

updated by @chris-hofstedt: 02/08/17 09:01:42AM

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick

@ruth-atkinson-kendrick • 16 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Ganache, Water Activity, and Alcohol"
"You are certainly more up-to-date than I am:)"
Jim Dutton

@jim-dutton • yesterday • comments: 0
"Ruth, I think AquaLab is/was the name for certain models of Decagon devices, so I should have referred to Decagon. In any event, that info is out..."
Ruth Atkinson Kendrick

@ruth-atkinson-kendrick • yesterday • comments: 0
"Jim, I think Pawkit is made by Decagon rather than AquaLab, not that it makes any difference in the answer."
Sebastian

@sebastian • 2 days ago • comments: 0
"There you go.  There are many different makes/models out there - towards the turn of the century is when the technology to differentiate/compensate..."
The Slow Melt

@the-slow-melt • 2 days ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
A podcast about chocolate: The Slow Melt
Jim Dutton

@jim-dutton • 2 days ago • comments: 0
"An update:   I wrote to AquaLab asking about the issue of volatiles (such as alcohol) in the sample being measured and got this reply: "The..."
Kristofer Kalas

@kristofer-kalas • 2 days ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "If given the option between a 3 phase and a single phase temperer/enrober which is the better choice"
" Clay Gordon: The 3-phase machine will be more energy efficient when compared with a single-phase machine, and because of the way they are built,..."