WTB - 3 1/2" square confectionery foil w/ soccer ball design

Sue foster
@sue-foster
02/16/17 12:22:33PM
13 posts

I am looking for confectionery foils with a soccer ball design on them. Would like a silver background with black imprint. Does anybody know who carries these. Have looked and called all over and can't find them!

mitch
@mitch
02/18/17 10:46:24AM
6 posts

You don't say how many you need and I couldn't find any either, but have you considered having them custom printed?

Sue foster
@sue-foster
02/18/17 12:50:30PM
13 posts

I found a company that will custom print them minimum order is 50,000 pcs.  Not sure I want to spend that much right now. The perfect order would be 10,000 pcs.

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

Benoit N

Black Eagle Chocolates

@black-eagle-chocolates • 8 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "What conche for roll refiners?"
"Hi Clay Thanks for the response. I have placed my order already. Sorry for the ignorance but what is the Jean-Marie Auboine school and where is it..."
Kerry

@kerry • 20 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Hello from a newbie in Wisconsin"
"Yeah - those huge honking pieces they sell at various places are not my idea of a 'proper' truffle. Lazy man's truffle - got tired of scooping and..."
Sweet Impact Mama

@sweet-impact-mama • 20 hours ago
@sweet-impact-mama is now following @vera-hofman
Sweet Impact Mama

@sweet-impact-mama • 21 hours ago
@sweet-impact-mama is now following @ericg
Sweet Impact Mama

@sweet-impact-mama • 21 hours ago • comments: 0
"Ahh, so they are a sub-category of Bon Bons. That's a helpful way to think of it. Tho, the ones they are selling can be cut into quarters easily!..."
Kerry

@kerry • 22 hours ago • comments: 0
"I've never completely convinced myself that I clearly know what a truffle is vs a bonbon. I tend to think of the little (and I do mean little) one..."