SOLD F/S - Used Savage Brothers Carousel Cream Center Extruder & Cutter - Oakland

Kristian Salvesen
@kristian-salvesen
05/19/17 01:43:05PM
7 posts

The Carousel Cream Center Extruder & Cutter helps the artisan candy-maker to shape and size ganache and cream based centers before dipping or enrobing.

Features

• Extrude and Cut Creams, Ganache, Fudges, Marzipan, Truffles, Cookie Dough, and More!
  • Increase productivity of operator by more than 300% over any hand method of forming centers.
  • Make round, oblong, egg shape, diamond, square, or heart shape, using interchangeable nozzles.
  • Maintains uniformity of weight and shape better than any other extruder on the market.
  • Independent adjustable rates for extrusion and for cutting - repeatable sizes at the rate you want
  • Can cut 20-25 lbs per hour

http://scciclient.blob.core.windows.net/savagebroscom/uploads/media/pdfs/24-Cream%20Extruder%20&%20Cutter.pdf

Machine is from 2011. Great condition. Comes with 3 nozzles. Custom nozzles are easy to get from Savage Brothers to get the size/shape you want.

Pirce: $5000 + shipping

updated by @kristian-salvesen: 07/07/17 12:27:26PM

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

Sebastian

@sebastian • 2 days ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "A New Tempering Machine is Closer Than Ever!"
"But does it come with a flux capacitor?"
Jim Dutton

@jim-dutton • 2 days ago • comments: 0
"I have a Rev2 for very small jobs, but mostly use a Delta, which does some of the same things yours does (it is fairly noisy). I generally temper..."
Brad Churchill

@brad-churchill • 2 days ago • comments: 0
"Jim. I am familiar with the Chocovision machines.  I had a Rev2.  It was an expensive noisy, tiny waste of money. Brad"
Jim Dutton

@jim-dutton • 2 days ago • comments: 0
"Thanks for the detailed responses. I'm sure I will have more questions--do you prefer that I post them here or email them to you? One of them will..."
Brad Churchill

@brad-churchill • 2 days ago • comments: 0
"Q: What's the diameter of the bowl? A: Diameter of the bowl is 14 inches.  You can easily dump your polycarbonate molds into it.  The overall..."
Md. Shoriful Islam

@md-shoriful-islam • 2 days ago • comments: 0
Rated @holycacao's Galleries a "3":
holycacao
Md. Shoriful Islam

@md-shoriful-islam • 2 days ago • comments: 4
Liked @holycacao's Galleries:
holycacao