Cream Center Recipe

Michael Karren
@michael-karren
08/23/12 11:31:48PM
12 posts

Hey Everyone! I make old school chocolates, Cream centers (fondant). I love the flavor of Boston Buttercreams. If any of you have tasted it then you know what I mean. I have had difficulty matching the flavor of some of my favorite shop's and was wondering if any of you have a good recipe for BOSTON BUTTER CREAMS. I would be very grateful. Thanks!!

updated by @michael-karren: 04/09/15 05:49:42PM
lailalauren
@lailalauren
04/20/17 03:28:12AM
23 posts

Currently looking for a very affordable price of kinda cream center something recipesss. Any suggestions would be higly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

sf_chocolate

@sf-chocolate • 11 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "F/S - Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Making Set - San Francisco"
"perhaps after a little while. what are you interested in?"
Leeanne Goetz

@leeanne-goetz • 11 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) https://www.thechocolatelife.com/ikkedus//9934:
""
Linda Crawford

@linda-crawford • 11 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "F/S - Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Making Set - San Francisco"
"Are you interested in selling the items separately?"
Bob

@bob • 15 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Santha Melangeurs"
"I found a replacement motor for the Santha Spectra 20.  USA product.  If anyone wants info, I will send it to them. Under three hundred bucks..."
Dario M. Agesilao

@dario-m-agesilao • 16 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Cannabis Infused Bob Bon Filling"
"well, here in buenos aires, it is just now being legal to use cannabis oil for medical purposes.. so no.. those were only for friends and..."
Nicole Gnutzman

@nicole-gnutzman • 17 hours ago • comments: 0
Bob

@bob • 19 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Santha Melangeurs"
"I sure wish I would have found this thread before I purchased the Spectra 20.  My first batch of chocolate and the motor quit.  They shipped me a..."