Review Sowbaghya wet grinder

MatGelato
@matgelato
03/18/17 03:09:11AM
1 posts

Dear chocolate lovers, I would like to know if someone ever bought a Sowbaghya wet grinder as there is on the website 

http://chocolatemelangeur.com. I am interested in order to compare with other grinder/refiner.

Thank you for your advices.

Tags

Share This

Member Marketplace

Activity

Brad Churchill

@brad-churchill • 6 minutes ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "White Cocoa Butter Color - Better Tasting Alternatives"
"Josh, I can't answer the questions you asked of me.  I have had the occasion to use titanium dioxide for a couple of small special orders and for..."
hazel mountain daragh

@hazel-mountain-daragh • 38 minutes ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Sale - Bean to Bar production Equipment "
" chefpatissier: If you have more photos and videos I would like to know more about the machines. Do you have a contact email? I can be contacted..."
David Me

Deanna Moore

@deanna-moore • 12 hours ago • comments: 3
Posted a new Comment on @aimee-morrow:
"Hi Aimee,  I have Raw Organic Peruvian Cacao Nibs, Paste, Butter. Please let me know if you would like more info.  Best, Deanna"
Catherine2

@chocolats-passion • 14 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "High quality boxes for sale - great savings!"
"Update as of May 22:  the 4-truffles boxes and 12-truffles boxes have all been sold.  The only cases that remain are 7 cases of 12 boxes of the..."
Kristian Salvesen

@kristian-salvesen • 16 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "F/S - 10 Heart Shaped Chocolate Molds, Rigid Polycarbonate CW2348 - Oakland"
" @sweet-impact-mama @sweet-impact-mama @sweet-impact-mama I would prefer to sell them all at once but would be willing to break them up into two..."
chefpatissier

@chefpatissier • 18 hours ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Sale - Bean to Bar production Equipment "
"If you have more photos and videos I would like to know more about the machines. Do you have a contact email?"